Natural Means Boosting Potency
People have always considered male’s power to be one of the main features of a man. Therefore, they used various means to boost and preserve potency. There are lots of vegetables, fruits, herbs and other products that still help to succeed in this task. Let’s consider the most popular of them.
Foods Improving Male’s Potency
- Vegetables, herbs, and fresh juices are the best means for the restoration and preservation of men's health. There are vegetables that improve erection, for instance, tomatoes, celery, parsley, garlic, and onions, dandelion leaves and nettle, some spices.
- Fruits and dried fruits. Eat figs, pomegranates, kiwis, grapes and figs. Berries and citrus fruits are also recommended. What about dried fruits, doctors recommend eating raisins, dried apricots and prunes.
- Fish and seafood delicacies. Eat crayfish, fish, and seafood.
- Bee products are the best remedy for erectile dysfunction. Eat natural honey as well as royal jelly and pollen. Natural honey is well combined with seeds and nuts.
- Meat and eggs are real helpers in the fight with ED. Eat lean meat – lamb, game, and rabbit. Scrambled eggs rather than raw help restore potency. Add quail eggs to your menu.
- Seeds and nuts. These products contain a good amount of trace elements and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Dairy products should always be in the diet of men. Eat cheese, drink kefir and yogurt. Fat sour cream is also useful in small dosages. However, you should forget about mayonnaise. There is also a beverage called Ayran – it is carbonated kefir widely used by men living in mountains.
- Teas with additives. Drink more green and black tea with ginseng root or ginger, dried leaves of wild berries, mint, or St. John's wort. Such herbs have a good influence on male’s potency.
There are also plants improving men’s power. Most of them were known and used in Ancient times.
- Rhodiola rosea is a natural energy source that restores virility and fills the body with power.
- Tibetan ginseng increases the duration of sexual intercourse, prevents premature ejaculation.
- Ginko biloba is used to enhance the blood oxygen saturation. This plant promotes a rush of blood to the genital organs and causes rapid erection.
- Hawthorn has both curative and tonic effect on the heart. The fruits of this shrub restore and improve erectile function and enhance libido.
- Siberian sainfoin is a powerful tool in the fight against erectile dysfunction. It comprises a sufficient amount of beneficial vitamin C, and contains carbohydrates and vegetable enzymes as well as proteins.
- Air marsh has a strong tonic effect. The root of sweet flag contains volatile which are very effective in combating erectile dysfunction.
- By the way, parsley and dill can help a sluggish man turn into a passionate – just add these greens in salads and garnishes regularly.
Obvious, there is no reasons to feel despair when you suspect ED. Just change your eating habits and you’ll see that you will feel better.